Winners for November - December 2000
and January 2001: "The Ultimate Cocktail Book II"
- SaDawna McCart, Bartender,
Olympia , WA: "Bartender.com is a great resource for
people in the industry and novices alike. I find myself checking it
out at least once a week to see what's new and exciting. Keep up the
- Shaun Durfee,
Bartender Mgr, at The Better End, Portland, ME:
"Thanks Bartender Mag for choosing me to receive this gift, I
have been a reader since the time I was a bartender back in Houston
TX. Remember, "bartenders do it with a twist"."
- JuliAnna Hackett, OH: "Comments:
T-Shirt Winners for the September - October Special:
10 Best Reasons for Being a Bartender"
- Josh Larsen, AZ:
- Christina Tarabicos,Tarabicos Restaurant, DE:
- Eric A. McCool, Gen. Mgr. (State), Corporate PR/Special Events Manager, Gentry of
Chicago, Inc. , IL<www.GentryOfChicago.com>:
"Thanks guys! Keep up the good work -- Great magazine!"
- Greg Serfling, Bartender, Rapid City, SD:
"Thanks bartender.com for all the info and new drink
- Kevin Ordean, Los Angeles, CA:
- Katie Watson, Bartender, Memphis, TN:
- Mr.Surapan Suribtr, I.T. Tradefair Co., Ltd.,
Bangkok, Thailand: "Comments:
- N.C., of Massillon, OH: Love the
site. Will wear the T-Shirt with pride. "Thanks!!"
- Rodney Anthony, AL: "I look
forward to a long business relationship. Thank You!""
- W. Larson, Bartender, New Haven, MO:
"Tending the adult beverage desires of my friends and patrons spreads fun, good humor, some good stories and
gossip and occasionally serious news and information around the neighborhood."
- R. M. of Edison, NJ:
- Tracy Nicholas, Bartender, St. Louis, MO:
"I'm always here to give ya the beer, You can even call me sweetie, hon & dear.
But don't forget, before you sip, I'll serve it quick, if ya slip me a
- Glenn Aaron Hartley, VERSACE Hotels, Main Beach Gold Coast,
Austraila: "love the site, could you pls list place's
to learn to flair."
T-Shirt Winnersfor the June - July - August Special:
10 Best Reasons for Being a Bartender"
- Brad Turner of Salem, OR
- Stephan Marshall, Bar
Manager, McCormick & Kuleto's Restaurant, CA:
- Daniel Dannucci, FL:
"Just want to say thank you
for having this web site available... and don't ever shut
down the web site- thanks D."
- C.B. of Sheboygan, WI: "The
information and advertising at Bartender.com are great! Good
professional bartenders are always looking for new ideas, tricks of
the trade, etc., it's nice being able to log on and find useful
- CHRISTOPHER "CHICO" GARCIA, OH:
"HONESTLY YOU GUYS ARE DOING A GREAAT JOB. KEEP UP THE GOOD
- Kojak, Manager, The Fish House, Bonita Springs,
FL: "The Magazine has been a great source of new drink
ideas that we have been able to use. I love it. Thanks again, kojak"
- Bill Wanat, Club Manager, Moose Lodge 914, New
- Roy Wolfman Stevens Bar Mgr. Murphys Lounge
Mansfield, OH: "Beer is good if you tap it they will
- David Reid of Wetaskiwin, Alberta, Canada:
"Although I'm not in the bartending trade anymore (still in the
restaurant business though), the 24 years I spent behind the wood
remain very dear to me. It was only about a year ago that I stumbled
across your magazine and have been a faithful reader since then. I
quite enjoy the various new recipes that your readers (and their
fellow patrons I'm sure) come up with, and some of your artwork for
your covers is quite intriguing! Keep up the great work, and thanks
for the T-shirt. I'll wear it proud in the fact that I too was part
of a group of people that put smiles on patrons faces night after
- Roy Van Otten, Mgr Brentwood Bowl, CA:
"Looking fwd to seeing items in here that will help sales.
Calif is seeing a big drop in this area due to the new smoking
- Dave W., Bartender, Ewing, NJ:
"Very informative and interesting. One of the best Bartending
sites I've found. Glad to be a part of it".
- Dana DiPerna, Bartender, PA: "If
anyone loves bartending more than I do, I'd love to meet them! I
love my job to death, and I'm dreading leaving it (Only to find a
better one though) I'm a gal that uses alot of flare in my job.
Everything from magic, to flipping tins & bottles, and making
cocktail napkin roses. Bartenders rule!"
- Mike Derring, CA: "Bartender
Magazine is the reading material of choice at my bar. You guys
rock!!!!!!!! Thank You Very Much".
- Jacqueline John, Bartender, Bay
- John McClafferty,
- Kenny Fass, Bar Mgr, Moose
Hawaii: "Your the best magazine I've ever had!".
- Laura Favia, Bartender,
Alaskan Pipeline, Schererville, IN:
"Great magazine, Keeps me up to date on the new trends. I look
forward to every issue. Thanks!".
- Jeff Radtke, Bartender,